Contract Management Supervisor
The Contract Management Supervisor is responsible for successful implementation of the Contracts Department’s goals, identifying improvements to Contracts Department processes, supervising CFCHS’ Contract Managers (CMs), and promoting the agency’s mission and vision in the Contracts Department. This position works collaboratively with other CFCHS departments to facilitate shared goal achievement and Network contract compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience managing contracts, or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year supervisory experience.
- Experience working in not-for-profit or government behavioral health business preferred.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervision – Successfully manage and develop staff to effectively perform required duties related to functional responsibilities, as well as meet corporate goals and Supervise, mentor, and evaluate the CMs. Conduct timely employee performance evaluations ensuring that performance is discussed openly and constructively throughout the year and evaluation period. Ensure CMs have the tools to successfully meet CM performance metrics outlined in their position descriptions. Recruit and hire qualified staff as required.
- Network Contract Management – Facilitate all activities related to contract management including, but not limited to procurement, negotiation, management, amendment, and close-out of assigned Network Provider Ensure contract deliverables are achieved according to contractual requirements. Ensure invoices are submitted timely and accurately. Track required reports and corrective action plans. Must meet the same performance metrics as the CM’s (see CM position description for metrics).
- GHME1 Contract – Responsible for working with the COO on GHME1 contract changes and then incorporating those changes into the Provider Standard Contract, Attachments, and Exhibits. Work with the CMs to ensure these changes are amended into Network Provider Facilitate timely and accurate responses to DCF standard and ad-hoc requests that require a combined network response.
- Provider Relations – Maintain a collaborative partnership with Network Providers and stakeholders, as Supervise the CMs in preparation for Provider meetings and the development and delivery of Provider trainings. Mentor the CMs in providing technical assistance and education to the Network Providers as needed.
- Provider Monitoring – Collaborate with CFCHS’ Compliance Department on completion of the annual Risk Oversee CMs’ monitoring activities, and provide review and approval of final Network Provider monitoring reports.
- Board Administration and Support – Support operations and administration by advising and informing Board members, interfacing between Board and staff, defining long and short-term goals for the Contracts Department, as Attend relevant Board committees, specifically the Finance Committee to report out on Network Provider spending.
- Emergency Preparedness – Perform duties as assigned, which may include deployment during a disaster. Monitor emergency contract management process during hurricane season and as necessary. Oversee CMs to ensure Network Providers have activated their EPPs when
- It is an essential function of this position to be kind, respectful, and thoughtful to others while you are performing the duties that make up this job.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional leadership and supervisory skills
- Exceptional skills in contract/subcontract management
- Exceptional skills in invoice verification and analysis
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate effectively
- In-depth understanding of funder and subcontractor services, client data, and billing processes
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations, or policies, including F.A.C. 65E-14
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, and other computer applications, including email, word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Above-average oral communication and business writing skills
- Ability to represent CFCHS well at funder, provider and community venues
- Ability to travel as required by the position
Standards of Performance
- Corporate Culture – Understand and embrace corporate mission, vision, goals and guiding principles
- Communication – Demonstrate accurate, clear concise and courteous internal/external verbal and written communication and presentations; demonstrate sound listening skills; represent CFCHS well in the community
- Quality of Work – Demonstrate accurate, neat and thorough work; infrequent errors that have minimal or no negative impact to CFCHS
- Quantity of Work – Demonstrate sound work habits; work output and timeliness positively impacts CFCHS’ overall performance
- Dependability – Complete assignments and meet deadlines; punctual and infrequent unplanned absences
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintain positive and cooperative attitude; work harmoniously with others; demonstrate effective conflict resolution and welcome constructive feedback
- Initiative – Work independently, problem solve, identify cost efficiencies, assume additional responsibility and offer support and assistance to others as appropriate
- Adaptability – Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Decision Making – Demonstrate logical and sound judgment; ensure decisions are made at the appropriate level of authority
- Ethics – Adhere to Standards of Business Conduct; Demonstrate sound ethical principles in all situations; Comply with all confidentially standards, including HIPAA, as related to client and employee privacy
- Safety – Adhere to safety standards at all times
*This position requires candidates to take an Excel test and a Situational Writing test during the interview process.
Central Florida Cares Health System, Inc. (CFCHS) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
CFCHS is a behavioral health administrative and management organization whose primary focus is to promote a comprehensive, seamless system of recovery and resiliency to individuals in the community who are in need of these services. CFCHS offers a comprehensive benefits package and is a smoke-free workplace.
All newly hired employees and volunteers must be screened through E-Verify. CFCHS does not share any E-Verify user ID or password and all personally identifiable information is safeguarded.
All candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment Level II Background Screening. Additionally, all candidates must provide a Local Law Criminal Background verification from the county of their residence.
CFCHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CFCHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CFCHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.