Contract Manager I
Annual Salary: $45,000 – $50,000
Description: The Network Contract Managers are responsible for negotiating, monitoring and maintaining compliance with the administrative and programmatic terms and conditions of assigned contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of one year experience managing contracts, or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in not-for-profit behavioral health environment a plus.
Essential Job Functions
- Contract Management — Facilitates all tasks related to contract management to include procurement, negotiation, management, amendment, and close-out of assigned subcontracts.
- Maintain current knowledge of 65E-14, FAC and any other applicable law, regulation, or policy.
- Assure contract deliverables are achieved according to contractual requirements. Ensure invoices are submitted timely and accurately. Track required reports and corrective action plans.
- Provider Relations – Preparing for subcontractor meetings. Development and delivery of Provider training. Provide technical assistance and education to the Network Providers as needed.
- Quality Oversight — Monitor contract compliance and performance outcomes and address as needed, keeping CFCHS management informed of contract performance.
- Conduct subcontractor risk assessments and monitoring per CFCHS policy.
- Emergency Preparedness — Perform duties as assigned, which may include deployment during a disaster. In conjunction with QI/UM department, review and approve subcontractor emergency preparedness plans. Monitor hurricanes during hurricane season and ensure subcontractors have activated their EPPs when applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional skills in contract/subcontract management
- Exceptional skills in invoice verification and analysis
- In-depth understanding of funder and subcontractor services, client data and billing processes
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Above-average oral communication and business writing skills
- Ability to represent CFCHS well at funder, provider and community venues
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Above-average knowledge of Microsoft Office suite as applicable to the position
- Ability to travel as required by the position
Standards of Performance
- Corporate Culture – Understand and embrace corporate mission, vision, goals and guiding principles
- Communication – Demonstrate accurate, clear concise and courteous internal/external verbal and written communication and presentations; demonstrate sound listening skills; represent CFCHS well in the community
- Quality of Work – Demonstrate accurate, neat and thorough work; infrequent errors that have minimal or no negative impact to CFCHS
- Quantity of Work – Demonstrate sound work habits; work output and timeliness positively impacts CFCHS’s overall performance
- Dependability – Complete assignments and meet deadlines; punctual and infrequent unplanned absences
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintain positive and cooperative attitude; work harmoniously with others; demonstrate effective conflict resolution and welcome constructive feedback
- Initiative – Work independently, problem solve, identify cost efficiencies, assume additional responsibility and offer support and assistance to others as appropriate
- Adaptability – Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Ethics – Adhere to Standards of Business Conduct; Demonstrate sound ethical principles in all situations; Comply with all confidentially standards, including HIPAA, as related to client and employee privacy
- Safety – Adhere to safety standards at all times
- Decision Making – Demonstrate logical and sound judgment; ensure decisions are made at the appropriate level of authority
This position requires candidates to take an Excel test and a Situational Writing test during the interview.
All newly hired employees and volunteers must be screened through E-Verify. CFCHS does not share any E-Verify user ID or password and all personally identifiable information is safeguarded.
All candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment Level II Background Screening. Additionally, all candidates must provide a Local Law Criminal Background verification from the county of their residence.
CFCHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CFCHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CFCHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Central-Florida-Cares-Health-System,-Inc./jobs/Contract-Manager-50ebc16eb83b4ed5?q=contract manager →