Winners named for 2017 Stars of the Space Coast
Winners have been named for the Parrish Medical Center Stars of Space Coast Awards to honor the “stellar work” of nonprofits, presented Friday, Dec. 1, by 2-1-1 Brevard. They are:
• Family Promise of Brevard for the Health First Supernova Award.
• Tom Kammerdener of Aging Matters in Brevard for the Hospice of St. Francis Superstar Award.
• Joe Steckler of Helping Seniors of Brevard for the Imperial Plaza/CBRE Superstar Award.
• Brevard Family Partnership for the Florida Power & Light Community Star Award.
• 2-1-1 hurricane volunteers Chris Brotemarkle, Geraldine Doyle and Keith Gee for the Publix All-Star Award.
The recognition ceremony was postponed from September because of Hurricane Irma and was held in the King Center Rotunda.