Contract Managers are responsible for negotiating, monitoring and maintaining compliance with the administrative and programmatic terms and conditions of assigned Network Service Providers (“contracts” or “subcontracts”).
Network Contract Managers are also responsible for fostering positive working relationships with assigned providers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of one year experience managing contracts, or a combination of education and
- Experience working in not-for-profit behavioral health environment a plus.
Essential Job Functions
- Contract Management – Facilitate all tasks related to contract management to include procurement, negotiation, management, amendment, and close-out of assigned
- Contract Compliance and Performance – Assure contract deliverables are achieved according to contractual Ensure invoices are submitted timely and accurately. Track required reports and corrective action plans.
- Provider Relations – Prepare for subcontractor Provide technical assistance and education to the Network Providers as needed. Development and delivery of Provider training.
- Contract Monitoring – Conduct subcontractor monitoring per CFCHS Lead monitoring team during onsite and/or desk review monitoring of Providers, prepare monitoring reports, review Corrective Action Plans (CAP), and follow up on CAPs.
- Emergency Preparedness – Perform duties as assigned, which may include deployment during a Monitor hurricanes during hurricane season and ensure subcontractors have activated their EPPs when applicable.
- It is an essential function of this position to be kind, respectful, and thoughtful to others while you are performing the duties that make up this job.
- Other duties as
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional skills in contract/subcontract management
- Exceptional skills in invoice verification and analysis
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- In-depth understanding of funder and subcontractor services, client data and billing processes
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations, or policies, including A.C. 65E-14
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Advanced ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Above-average oral communication and business writing skills
- Ability to represent CFCHS well at funder, provider and community venues
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel
- Ability to travel as required by the position
Standards of Performance
- Corporate Culture – Understand and embrace corporate mission, vision, goals and guiding principles
- Communication – Demonstrate accurate, clear concise and courteous internal/external verbal and written communication and presentations; demonstrate sound listening skills; represent CFCHS well in the community
- Quality of Work – Demonstrate accurate, neat and thorough work; infrequent errors that have minimal or no negative impact to CFCHS
- Quantity of Work – Demonstrate sound work habits; work output and timeliness positively impacts CFCHS’ overall performance
- Dependability – Complete assignments and meet deadlines; punctual and infrequent unplanned absences
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintain positive and cooperative attitude; work harmoniously with others; demonstrate effective conflict resolution and welcome constructive feedback
- Initiative – Work independently, problem solve, identify cost efficiencies, assume additional responsibility and offer support and assistance to others as appropriate
- Adaptability – Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Decision Making – Demonstrate logical and sound judgment; ensure decisions are made at the appropriate level of authority
- Ethics – Adhere to Standards of Business Conduct; Demonstrate sound ethical principles in all situations; Comply with all confidentially standards, including HIPAA, as related to client and employee privacy
- Safety – Adhere to safety standards at all times
*This position requires candidates to take an Excel test and a Situational Writing test during the interview.
Central Florida Cares Health System, Inc. (CFCHS) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
CFCHS is a behavioral health administrative and management organization whose primary focus is to promote a comprehensive, seamless system of recovery and resiliency to individuals in the community who are in need of these services. CFCHS offers a comprehensive benefits package and is a smoke-free workplace.
All newly hired employees and volunteers must be screened through E-Verify. CFCHS does not share any E-Verify user ID or password and all personally identifiable information is safeguarded.
All candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment Level II Background Screening. Additionally, all candidates must provide a Local Law Criminal Background verification from the county of their residence.
CFCHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CFCHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CFCHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.